Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed. Proverbs 15:22
Bob is the owner and Senior Wealth Advisor of CIS Wealth Management. He has 34 years of investing experience, starting with real estate back in May of 1984 and financial planning and advisory experience since 1993. For 25 years, Bob has been helping individuals, couples, and families with financial advise from a Biblical perspective.
If you are looking for sound financial advice without compromising Christian values, then CIS Wealth Management is a great choice. Bob is a Certified Wealth Strategist® and has many years of experience in teaching and advising others.
The CIS “Wealth Management” page is a great place to start to get an idea of Bob’s financial planning techniques. From there, you can learn more in detail about each piece of the financial puzzle that he has developed by following links to other, recommended pages.
A little more about Bob:
- Certified Wealth Strategist®
- Host of Christian Investors Daily for 8 years on radio stations in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, and Corpus Christi that taught Biblical Principles for finance
- Has taught many Bible studies on finance and is the author of 7 Pillars of Biblical Stewardship and Biblical Viewpoints of Money
- Leads a monthly Bible Study group for Kingdom Advisors for Christian financial professionals in Central Texas
- Current member of Kingdom Advisors, a nationwide group of Christian financial professionals
- Has led many Wednesday night topical Bible studies at Oakwood Baptist Church
- Past President of the National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
- Qualified Kingdom Advisor with Kingdom Advisors
- Member of Oakwood Baptist Church for last 15 years
- Has spoken and continues to speak for churches and ministries on Creative Giving Techniques, Planned Giving and Estate Planning
- Has been married to the same wonderful woman for 32 years, and they have three grown children. The two oldest are married, and one currently works in the business with Bob.
- Has lived in New Braunfels for 31 years
- Is a 6th Generation Central Texan. Born in Austin. Third great Grandfather was Reuben Hornsby, the first white settler of Travis County and Austin, TX
- Attended Southwest Texas State University (now Texas State University) from 1980-1984
- Current President of Hunters Creek Homeowners Association
Favorite MovieWhat About Bob
Favorite Sports TeamSan Antonio Spurs
Favorite BookThe Purpose Driven Life
Bob’s Top 3 Favorite Places
Keystone is the ultimate in God’s creation in the mountains of Colorado.
I love the quaintness and friendliness of the people, as well as the beauty of the area.
It’s the closest that you can get to heaven on earth. There is perfect weather and the most beautiful scenery on the planet.